The Music Studio offers private lessons on all instruments and voice for students of all ages.
We provide beginning to advanced instruction in 30, 45 or 60 minute lessons. Student recitals are given throughout the year. Students may rent/buy instruments from the NJWA or else bring their own.
Our staff consists of highly skilled and educated professional artists and teachers. They teach a wide variety of music including classical, contemporary, rock and jazz.
Students will learn and develop skills that will help them prepare for auditions, competitions, performances and participation in school ensembles, as well as develop a lifelong love of music and the arts.
Students will learn to play the total range of their instruments with a beautiful tone, read music, study scales, gain an understanding of rhythm, and interpret repertoire and techniques in solo and ensemble playing.
Violin, Viola, Cello, String Bass
Acoustic, Electric, Folk, Classical, Bass
Flute, Piccolo, Oboe, English Horn, Clarinet, Saxophone, Bassoon, Recorder
Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Baritone, Tuba, Alphorn
Snare Drum, Dance Band Drum Set, Traps, Bells
Classical & Jazz
Students will be taught proper breathing technique, tone production, languages, diction, projection and interpretation of a wide range of repertoire.
Tuition: $40 per ½ hour $60 for 45 min. $80 per hour
One-time Registration Fee $30 Maximum per family $60
See Music Studio calendar for exact dates and closings
Prospective students can call NJWA at (908) 789-9696 for scheduling availabilities.
Students may register for lessons at any time during a session. Tuition will be pro-rated accordingly.
- Students are responsible for payment of all student absences.
No make-ups are given. If a teacher misses a lesson, the student’s account will be adjusted. Credits will be made at the end of each session.
- Tuition is due at the beginning of each session. A monthly installment plan is available. A $3 installment fee will be added. Installments are due on the 1st of the month. A 5% late fee will be automatically applied on invoices overdue 30 days and 5% again for every month thereafter.
- Payment is preferred in the form of a check made payable to NJWA. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Credit card payments may be automatically recharged.
- Students may discontinue lessons at any time without penalty if a written notice is given at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- Tuition is based on the Music Studio calendar. Additional lessons taken on a day the studio is closed will be billed separately.
- If the Studio is open on your religious holiday, please notify the office and your teacher at least one week in advance so your account can be credited.
- Students may take lessons during a scheduled vacation period by special arrangement with the teacher. These lessons will be billed separately.
- Photographs and/or videos of participants in this program may be used in various forms of publicly released media such as websites, social media platforms, advertisements, brochures, posters, etc. Parents/guardians of participants must notify the NJWA in writing if they do not consent to these uses of photos/videos of their child(ren).