The Music Studio offers private lessons on all instruments and voice for students of all ages.
We provide beginning to advanced instruction in 30, 45 or 60 minute lessons. Student recitals are given throughout the year. Students must have their own instruments.
Our staff consists of over 35 highly skilled professional artists and educators. They teach a wide variety of music including classical, contemporary and jazz.
Students will learn and develop skills that will help them prepare for auditions, competitions, performances and participation in school ensembles.
Students will learn to play the total range of their instruments with a beautiful tone, read music, study scales, gain an understanding of rhythm, and interpret repertoire and techniques in solo and ensemble playing.
Violin, Viola, Cello, String Bass
Electric, Folk, Classical, Bass
Flute, Piccolo, Oboe, English Horn, Clarinet, Saxophone, Bassoon, Recorder
Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Baritone, Tuba, Alphorn
Snare Drum, Dance Band Drum Set, Traps, Bells
Classical & Jazz
Students will be taught proper breathing technique, tone production, languages, diction, projection and interpretation of a wide range of repertoire.
Tuition: $40 per ½ hour $60 for 45 min. $80 per hour
One-time Registration Fee $30 Maximum per family $60
Fall Session: September 6 – December 23
Winter/Spring Session: January 2 – June 24
Summer Session: June 26 –September 2
See Music Studio calendar for exact dates and closings
Prospective students can call NJWA at (908) 789-9696 for availabilities.
Students may register for lessons at any time during a session. Tuition will be pro-rated accordingly.
- Students are responsible for payment of all student absences.
No make-ups are given. If a teacher misses a lesson, the student’s account will be adjusted. Credits will be made at the end of each session.
- Tuition is due at the beginning of each session. Payment plans are available. A $10 late fee will be charged for payments not received within 10 days of due date.
- Payment is preferred in the form of a check made payable to NJWA. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Students may discontinue lessons at any time without penalty if a written notice is given at least one (1) week in advance.
- Tuition is based on the Music Studio calendar. Additional lessons taken on a day the studio is closed will be billed separately.
- If the Studio is open on your religious holiday, please notify the office and your teacher at least one week in advance so your account can be credited.
- Students may take lessons during a scheduled vacation period by special arrangement with the teacher. These lessons will be billed separately.